Capricorn Quilting is an Award Winning Longarm Quilting Service based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire offering a friendly personal service, in a dedicated studio where I am happy to meet you and discuss your requirements.
I am the UK HandiQuilter Ambassador and Educator and as well as quilting for customers I also provide both class based and personal one-to-one training on the longarm. If you are interested in this please contact me directly.
For those of you not living within travelling distance I am happy to receive quilts by post and your requirements will be discussed at length via phone, e-mail and the exchange of photos.
I offer the following quilting services:
- Basting – for those of you who like to hand quilt
- Edge to Edge – uses one pattern all over.
- Intermediate – all over pattern with a different pattern in the outer border.
- Custom – different designs in each block, sashings and borders. This includes the use of motifs, freehand designs, ruler work and stitch in the ditch.
- Heirloom – this is most intense of quilting but so worth it for that special quilt.
- Bespoke – this can include memory quilts, newborn quilts etc. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
I have two longarm machines, one being a HQ Avante 18 with Pro-Stitcher and a hand guided HQ Infinity 26″ The threads I use are all professional quality used by many show quilters across the world.
Quilting is not just a business to me, it is a passion, and seeing the smiles spread across a customer’s face when they collect their quilts is such a thrill and gives me such a buzz.